Warframe Plains Of Eidolon Is Live On PS4 And Xbox One
After having a successful launch for the PC, the Plains of Eidolon update for Warframe is now live on consoles. The update which sees the introduction of a new massive play area, will change the way veteran players play Warframe.
In Plains of Eidolon, players will discover a brand new experience vastly different from the procedurally generated tilesets. For the first time in Warframe, players will see exquisitely lit vistas with an ongoing day/night cycle. During the day, Tenno (players’ in-game name) will have the freedom to seek missions from colorful vendors in the makeshift colony of Cetus. They can also socialize with up to 50 players on one map.
Outside town, solo or in squads of up to four, players can freely explore the Plains. Filled with stunning lush hillsides, busy lakes and rivers inhabited by underwater creatures, and hidden cave systems, the Plains offer mini-games such as spearfishing and mining to gather resources, or engage players in heroic land and air battles – using the reworked Sky Archwing – against an ever-belligerent Grineer presence.
- Debut of the Deadly Warrior: Witness the introduction of the 34thWarframe, Gara, who manipulates glass to fracture the resolve of her enemies.
- New Weapons and Reinforcements: Gara wields a new arsenal of powerful weapons, including: Astilla that shoots slugs that explode on impact; Volnus, which deals a large amount of damage and can beat enemies to a pulp; and Fusilai, stealthy glass shurikens pierce through flesh and armor. Reinforcements include Argonak, the Grineer rifle uses an advanced laser sighting system and is deadly in both single fire and automatic modes; Krohkur, a hooked blade that reward critical hits to those skilled enough to strike with finesse, and the Dual Krohkur, which doubles the battlefield butchery.
- Indulge your Fashion Frame sensibilities with the Virago Helmet and Gara’s new signature Hyalus Syandana.
- Focus 2.0: Experience the reintroduction of the Operator-Warrior Focus Rework 2.0. This new system changes the Skill Tree to be more combat-focused, enabling you to equip your Operator with distinct Weapons and Armor found deep in the Caves of the Plains.
- And More! Misc updates include the Mag Deluxe Skin, Deluxe Tonfa, and Deluxe Syandana, resource, decoration and weapon collecting and ’Stone Fish’ collecting, and more Mods and Stances.